Mask On Project — Crypto fundraising for Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19
Mask On is a charity fundraising project calling for crypto & NFT donations to fight against COVID-19 in Vietnam.
All funding will be donated into “Mai Am Hanh Phuc” Fund to purchase medicines and equipment for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. We will record and update the outcome on social media to ensure the transparency of the project:
- Remdesivir: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued an emergency use authorization for Remdesivir. Capable of shortening recovery time and reducing mortality rates, Remdesivir has been approved or authorized for temporary use as a COVID-19 treatment in approximately 50 countries worldwide (USA, EU, Australia, Japan, Singapore, India…) since May 2020.
- Molnupiravir: Molnupiravir has been proven to be the first antiviral drug that is fairly effective in treating COVID-19. Molnupiravir was originally developed to treat influenza, but clinical trials have shown that the compound has a direct effect on SARS-CoV-2, significantly reducing the viral load in the body of patients.
- Necessities: Food, masks, protective gear (directly delivered to people affected by COVID-19 in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City).
Mask On demonstrates the collective strength and solidarity of Vietnamese people against the pandemic. In addition, this is the first time in Vietnam that blockchain technology acts as a transparent tool to call for community support, thereby promoting the growth of blockchain and crypto.
HOW TO DONATE
The Project calls for donation in 2 ways: Donate the stable coin Tether (USDT) or NFT from other collections. The NFT raised will be auctioned on OpenSea and transferred back to our the digital wallet to be monitored and used to support “Mai Am Hanh Phuc” Fund.
- Wallet address for USDT Donation (ETH, BSC, Polygon): 0x3EC9f2A4c604eaB2Cb19740D82aA3bbF322A4Afc
- Waller address for NFT Donation (ETH, BSC, Polygon): 0xbf2952b759a70250CaA53D9D7f910cd985cbF6AA
ABOUT US AND OUR SUPPORTERS
”Mai Am Hanh Phuc” is a non-profit charity fund for the purpose of supporting and encouraging charity and humanitarian aid. The fund is licensed by the Ministry of Home Affairs, in charge of managing the collected donation money and working with units/contractors to purchase medicines and necessary equipment/supplies for COVID-19 prevention.
The Project is honored to be supported by many blockchain and crypto experts in Vietnam.
Find us on social media to update the latest information about the project!